Prog fans check this out!

AcidRain82

New Metal Member
Jun 25, 2003
www.acidrainsite.com
Hi guys!

If you like prog music I´m sure you will enjoy this!

Acid Rain is a new band that plays prog music (DT, SX, Rush, King Crimson...)

We have released (I´m the guitarist)our first album, and you can download it (the complete album!) for free from the official website:

www.acidrainsite.com

It´s free, you only have to listen!

Bear in mind that we have done it ALL by ourselves..no record deals or companies (that´s why we can give it out for free!), and it´s a great investment (effort and economy) on our behalf!

You can post your opinions here or either in our own forum!

I hope you enjoy!! Thanks guys! :hotjump:

I thought it was a Evergrey-board, someone forgot that...

Well, I sneaked by the Acidrainsite and downloaded a few tunes. Better than I expected (most stuff promoted on internet normally sux big time, with respect), but this was ok.

Actually it was better than ok. Especially since it's spanish, spanish "heavy" tends to suck (with respect again). This didn't. It's also a cool idea to release it all with pictures and stuff, offering everybody to compose the whole album at home. You never know, all of a sudden there's another "maqueta" à la "Estopa" out there which may lead to the "big break". Great thing dudes, :)

Evergrey playes in another league though, of course ;)

Sorry AcidRain82. I Didn't mean to offend you or anyone and I will check out Acid Rain. Fredcod I think the cds are hard to get outside of Finland. I e-mailed them about The Year of Dead water -cd and they kindly sent me a copy.