Prog fans check this out!

AcidRain82

New Metal Member
Jun 25, 2003
www.acidrainsite.com
Hi guys!

If you like prog music I´m sure you will enjoy this!

Acid Rain is a new band that plays prog music (DT, SX, Rush, King Crimson...)

We have released (I´m the guitarist)our first album, and you can download it (the complete album!) for free from the official website:

www.acidrainsite.com

It´s free, you only have to listen!

Bear in mind that we have done it ALL by ourselves..no record deals or companies (that´s why we can give it out for free!), and it´s a great investment (effort and economy) on our behalf!

You can post your opinions here or either in our own forum!

I hope you enjoy!! Thanks guys! :hotjump:

hey this is some pretty good stuff, the vocals will take a bit of time to get used to... if they were growls i'd love it more, but then the music wouldnt fit all that great... the music is really good though, keep it up!!

well guys, I have to say something. First thing is that my message was NOT spam...all I wanted to do is let you listen to MY music for FREE...how many bands usually do that?? I think not many!!

The other thing is that no company payed us any money or nothing to make this happen..we did it on our own! with OUR money.

I think people should help new bands that don´t want record companies to MAKE MONEY by releasing new albums at 300 times the price it really costs!!

I see our enterprise is not harming anybody...I think there are only positive facts held upon this idea...

All we want is to be listened by everybody....that´s our own aim!! And we don´t ask for money!

BTW, thanks for the comments!! :Spin:

Stay in tune!

(No SPAM!)