Prog Metal from Norway!!

Hi there!

Before this turns completely norwegian, here are some credits from germany.
The two songs are absolutely awesome. I definitely would like to have the complete cd. Is it possible you guys like the movie "Gladiator" a lot? I think I heard at least one quote from it.
Anyway, amazing, i'm very impressed and would like to hear more. Thumbs up!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Koncept Kosh

Downloaded your songs last weekend.......all I can say is....let us know when your signed and when the album is available....this stuff is excellent....good songwriting, good production, good musicianship...it rocks.

Sounds awesome guys... Keep up the good work - Looking forward to the complete release. :)

But.. I can't help myself but to see some similarities with some other songs.. Like, the opening riff from the first song.. reminds of something off the new Dream Theater album (This Dying Soul, or In The Name of God..) and the second.. has a part that really reminds me of Accolade II.. I could be mistaken, and I don't consider it a bad thing if I am right.. Just something I noticed. :)

ProgRÿche said:
Sounds awesome guys... Keep up the good work - Looking forward to the complete release. :)

But.. I can't help myself but to see some similarities with some other songs.. Like, the opening riff from the first song.. reminds of something off the new Dream Theater album (This Dying Soul, or In The Name of God..) and the second.. has a part that really reminds me of Accolade II.. I could be mistaken, and I don't consider it a bad thing if I am right.. Just something I noticed. :)

Thanks man....

The first song might have some similarities with TDS and ITNOG but in fact that we wrote the song 1 year before TOT was released, i think its just a coinsidence. I consider it a privilegue to be compared when those songs.
The other song are inspired by symphony x´s Accolades...
I really appreciate your words....