Prog Metal from Norway!!

Wow, I loved the stuff man! I'm enjoying the DT evidence. Am I the man who heard some Images and Words in their from time to time (especially the guitar solo in "Imperial...", and the chord voicings)? I can't wait to get your full length stuff when you get signed. And I'll be the next to say that you have a KILLER singer.

Hi Mathau

Great stuff you got there, it's very impressive.

I have a friend, and he works for Intromental Management in Denmark, try send your songs to them, it's worth a shot, they have many great prog-bands in their management.

www.intromental.com

Truls of Doom said:
The guys from Pagans are friends of ours, and we did a support for them in Oslo once.
But we`re not inspired by their music....
I think all of us has a simmilar taste ...That`s all.
But their latest album is a killer record!
Awesome taste in music, and an awesome band yourself!

HIGHLY IMPRESSED!!

If you guys dont get signed there is something wrong.

Love all 3 songs! How many songs is the demo itself?

Your singer reminds me at times of Tony Harnell of TNT....only better!!!!

Great stuff

OfSinsAndShred said:
Wow, I loved the stuff man! I'm enjoying the DT evidence. Am I the man who heard some Images and Words in their from time to time (especially the guitar solo in "Imperial...", and the chord voicings)? I can't wait to get your full length stuff when you get signed. And I'll be the next to say that you have a KILLER singer.
Wow, was I drunk when I typed that? It must've been a quick post, 'cause I just read that and saw some odd words in there. "DT evidence" = DT INFLUENCE. And other stuff, too. Haha, I'm an idiot.

Truls of Doom said:
For you people that want to hear more from us....
I can reveal that we have been signed on an American label and we are planning to release an album this autumn...

WOHOOO!!! :tickled:
I take it that is Ken Golden who runs the USA store The Lasers Edge. ;)

Congrats!

mathau said:
The other song are inspired by symphony x´s Accolades...

Fuck, this must be something!!

Congratulations! you ve got some solid material!!!!

see ya
Sergiobouba