PROG POWER THANKS!

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
Well it was a fast and wonderful weekend, and there are many to thank for our part. Please forgive me if I forget someone, it was a busy week and things went by in a blur....

On with the kudo's
John Cheek (helping at the tables and allowing me to see Pagans Mind) Hoyt Parris for getting the stuff to the tables and back to Nightmare again, Kate French and Corbin King (VAINGLORY) for stopping by signing and helping at the tables, DUSTIN and company (KATAGORY V) for the same, Johnny "Mac" Macaluso, Others that helped from the sidelines, The Bartenders in the Merch area for good food and drink and helping to load me out at the end of the night (after the final song of the Jam-That was going beyond the call of duty and truly appreciated) Patrick Hoyt, my good friend Warren at ADS for getting me out the New NIGHTMARE SAMPLERS overnighted so we could make the grab bags this year.
Bobby from Outworld, Bill and company from Cellador, the Wisdom Stone guys...

would like to send a VERY SPECIAL thank you out to April and Greg for picking me up a Birthday Cake for Tomy's 12th Birthday and organizing it so that we could make it special for Tomy on Stage, I think he'll remember that for the rest of his life ; )

Like to thank Ernst the best sound engineer in Germany for a fantastic Job!
And of course Glenn and Shane and the entire Stage crew for putting on another great show.
Like to thank all of you folks I've met in the past, friends and street teamers that stopped by the Nightmare tables and either spoke with me or purchased some music or T-shirts, I hope you enjoy your new tunes, Please let folks know out there which are you new favorites.

Rage on Prog-Power fan attics!! :headbang:

-----

Hey My Brother it is always a pleasure and honor to help you at ProgPower, I am just sorry I didn't get to help as much as I should have, but I had to take care of my daughter and I really didn't want to leave her by herself to watch the bands she wanted to see. I promise next year I will be more than ready to work full time, except for VOLBEAT and PATHSORAY heheheheehehe.

Thanks for all the hard work at your tables, Lance! I know you probably want to see some of the bands too but make a sacrifice just to bring us kickass music to buy! Thanks for having the discs I wanted, and for the great new girlie shirts - finally a girl shirt that fits perfectly!! :lol: