Prog/Tech Metal EP: 'The Pariah'

Garfo

Metal fool
Hey everyone,

I have just finished working on my first prog/tech metal endeavour, and have an EP from the fruits of my labour. The EP is called 'The Pariah', and takes on influences from Arch Enemy, Nevermore, Meshuggah, Steve Vai, and Classical Music, with some weird ambient shit thrown in.

The EP is three tracks long, with an interesting bonus right at the end of the last track called 'Destructor', which uses some vocal samples from a Nuclear War instructional video.

Anyway enough of me going on about it. If anyone would like to check out the music, they can do so at my Myspace page, the link is in the sig, it's the one with the prog metal tag next to it.

I hope people dig the music :), keep it metal!

Regards,

Garfo.

hey, I just listened to several on Myspace. Real nice. I liked them a lot.

One thing though is all the tunes started with some sort of Synth or something slow. They should start kickass guitar :kickass:

Garfo said:

I listen to it right now...........for the 20th time :)

u are insanely good! but I would love to hear more scales and stuff from guitar but thats just me :loco:

but seriously!
I am very happy u showed me this.....I just love instrumental songs. Vox just destroys it (sometimes)
The Bass sound is lovely....just like the sound Steve DiGiorgio has almost :kickass:
And drums...Tight and just good.
The Interlude is powerful.....kinda Mysterious :)
This is what i call a pro musician. Be proud man......im jelous.
:worship:

Thanks for listening guys. Really glad ya liked what you heard. :)
The reason most of the tunes started off slow, is that I'm a complete synth whore, lol. I'm working on trying to open up with guitars first, we shall see what happens.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Garfo.

Garfo said:
Thanks for listening guys. Really glad ya liked what you heard. :)
The reason most of the tunes started off slow, is that I'm a complete synth whore, lol. I'm working on trying to open up with guitars first, we shall see what happens.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Garfo.
cool, can't wait...