Progenies dimmu LIVE cover :)

Sounds like crap...
Otherwise good, but the guitarist on the left needs to not headbang without hair...
Vocalist needs to give the mic some space, btw...

like i said the audio quality sucks but i think we did the song justice and you can hear that

i'm the guitarist on the left and i used to have hair! but hey metal is'nt supposed to be about looks so i'm gonna defy convention by having it short.

people seem to have forgotton thats why they grew it long in the 1st place, not to look less stupid when headbanging haha

ah thanks man, that rules... much appreciated :)

i'm gonna work on my headbanging so it looks less stupid anyway, short hair people have to adopt some technique i havent mastered yet!

are you guys playing along to the instrumental track or something? i hear keys and the clean vox but don't see anyone doing it

aside from the poor sound quality, i hear plenty of talent, keep at er boys

basicly yeah we're a symphonic band without a keys player, because we use real orchestral samples and other cool shit

so we use a laptop live with a studio interface, it sends a click to our drummer and a backing track to the PA system.

for this song we found the original dimmu orchestral stuff (was a bonus track on the progenies single) put a click to it and got a session singer in our studio to do the clean vocals.

Sounds like crap...
Otherwise good, but the guitarist on the left needs to not headbang without hair...
Vocalist needs to give the mic some space, btw...

you dont need hair to headbang! just a head!

yours truly, the bald, headbangin...
~gR~

phew! thats good to know

i look like a bit of a.... tw@t headbanging but who cares

i might try standing still and looking EVIL instead haha

Too bad isn't wasn't a longer sample, but from what you posted it sounds like you did a good job covering it.

I'll jump in on the head banging debate though, and yeah long hair does look alot better for that but it hasn't stopped pretty much all bald guitarist/bassist from banging their heads. Besides, even Ihsahn from Emperor was bald for a while and that didn't hurt his performance or career at all! Keep doing a good job man.

If you watch the Emperor DVD, Ihsahn doesn't headbang much though.
Cool bald dudes don't headbang, but make faces at the crowd and jump around.

jumping is not metal! i do make grim and evil faces though. and when i play black metal, like my current band, i do some evil black metal poses, ala immortal!
~gR~