Which cover track would you like COB to perform live?

Which cover track would you like COB to perform live?

• Aces High / Iron Maiden

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Antisocial / Anthrax/Trust

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Bed Of Nails / Alice Cooper

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Don´t Stop At The Top / The Scorpions

• (Ghost) Riders In The Sky / Stan Jones

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Hell Is For Children / Pat Benatar

• Hellion / W.A.S.P.

• Just Dropped In / Kenny Rogers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Latomeri / Klamydia

• Lookin´Out My Back Door / Creedence Clearwater Revival

• Mass Hypnosis / Sepultura

• No Commands / Stone

• Ooops! I did it again / Britney Spears

• Rebel Yell / Billy Idol

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • She Is Beautiful / Andrew W. K.

• Shot In The Dark / Ozzy Osbourne

• Silent Scream / Slayer

• Somebody Put Something In My Drink / Ramones

• Talk Dirty To Me / Poison

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • War Inside My Head / Suicidal Tendencies

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
I think pretty much any of them would be pretty sick. But to me, the idea of a cover is to play a song everyone knows and can sing along to. So, based on that, there's a few songs I would definitely not do, like Latormeri and stuff.

I picked Talk Dirty To Me on the poll, 'cause I think everyone would know it, it would sound good live, Roope's solo in it is incredible, and it's just a fun song. Several other's that I think would work really well, but maybe just aren't as well known are Ghost Riders. I bet that would sound incredible live. And it would be cool 'cause it's definitely not a metal song. I think a lot of people wouldn't react well to the Britney cover, and ones like Aces High or Bed of Nails just seem too obvious of choices. And I really like the Don't Stop At The Top Cover, but I don't think it'd be that good live... So I think TDTM is the best overall choice, even though I'd like to see several others, myself.

I'm going with Aces High just because it's one of the first songs I heard by Bodom, and it was definitely (and still is) one of the songs that solidified them as a really badass band to me.

To me, Rebel Yell's the shit, but I have to say that I would wet my panties if they play "she is beautiful". *closes eyes and imagine...* I'm such a wreck.

Does anyone have an ounce of humor in this forum? -_-

Not anymore. Judging by your username, you'll become the next Lady_Laiho...and no one here wants that. :D

Just post normally, and not like an over obsessed fangurl and people will treat you with some respect, otherwise you're going to get abused ALOT. Take it easy. :)

The thing is, this forum is actually pretty friendly and lienient. Everyone here is pretty laid back. Warheart even offered advice on avoiding things that'll draw people's attention in a negative way. I've never seen that on a forum before. Usually everyone just starts trying their hardest to get rid of anyone new.