What song would you want COB to cover?

Mmmmm... I wonder what a Satyricon song would sound like o_O
What about a shakira song???? I saw them miming it once in a vid on YouTube :rofl:

Ohs!! A song with Apocalyptica! Fucking brill, mayte.
Bon Jovi maybe??? You Give Love A Bad Name.. If Atreyu can cover it then so can Bodom

It'll be fun if they cover Rihanna "don't stop the music":headbang:

Or it'll be interesting to hear them covering any TOOL song. Speed TOOL, khe-h, that's sounds cool:lol:

I still hope they come up with an entire album with just coversongs. And then only new songs ofcourse.
It shouldn't take too long to record and we sure would enjoy it. Or at least I would :D

I would like to hear them cover some Metallica...i dont think something by Pantera would be as good...like, the "Rebel Yell" cover, although it was like other Bodom songs, it was still pretty intense...so, i think it would be cool if they did something like "Fuel" or "Seek & Destroy" by Metallica.

id also like to hear them cover "Heroes To Us" by Kalmah. It wouldn't be too different, but its a badass song, and I think Bodom would do it even better than Kalmah

It'll be fun if they cover Rihanna "don't stop the music":headbang:

Sorry dude, Children Of Bodom are a Metal band not techno r'n'b shit fuck slut cunt fag stuff. The britney spears song was funny, but then there came this umbrella and I gotta say, I lost some respect for them. Don't Stop the Music is only techno and would kill Children Of Bodom finitely. Bodom covering metal songs is just cool. they do it very well, and I got sad when Alexi said that he was bored of covering metal songs, as they already were metal. Lookin' out my back door was funny but not Ghost Riders and Just dropped in. Fucking shit.

These are a list of songs I think COB should cover:

1:Iron Maiden- These colors don't run
2:Lamb of God- 11th Hour
3:I Killed The Prom Queen- Sharks in your mouth

Sorry dude, Children Of Bodom are a Metal band not techno r'n'b shit fuck slut cunt fag stuff. The britney spears song was funny, but then there came this umbrella and I gotta say, I lost some respect for them. Don't Stop the Music is only techno and would kill Children Of Bodom finitely. Bodom covering metal songs is just cool. they do it very well, and I got sad when Alexi said that he was bored of covering metal songs, as they already were metal. Lookin' out my back door was funny but not Ghost Riders and Just dropped in. Fucking shit.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa​

aaaaaaaaaaaawwww​

:cry:

I just got the idea it would be great having them do the "Champagne Galop" by H.C Lumbye. That song wud totally fcking rock in the hands of the Bodom guys !! :headbang: I can soooo hear Alexi and Roope go wild on the guitars to that one. Theres tons of stuff to do for everyone in that song !! Please please try it out u guys !

:kickass: