What song would you want COB to cover?

I'd love to hear bodom cover something like Davidian, or Old by Machine Head, that would be fucking awesome.
Or something by Pantera, like Walk or CFH, or something like Cemetery Gates.
YEAH FUCK, CEMETERY GATES BY BODOM! :loco:
They'd have to have the vocals like Alexi did in the Rebel Yell cover the actual singing until the distorted vocals hit in.

I'd love to hear bodom cover something like Davidian, or Old by Machine Head, that would be fucking awesome.
Or something by Pantera, like Walk or CFH, or something like Cemetery Gates.
YEAH FUCK, CEMETERY GATES BY BODOM! :loco:
They'd have to have the vocals like Alexi did in the Rebel Yell cover the actual singing until the distorted vocals hit in.

think alexi's voice can't get that high, phil is a very gd vocalist

┼Victim of the Night┼;7180250 said:
Hm... it's a bit impossible to do, ain't it?

Trudat, trudat. If that's the case then, I'd probably have CoB cover "See You Again" by Miley Cyrus. I'm positive that most people would object, but IMO 'twould be hella tight. Just imagine... "Felt like I couldn't breathe, you asked what's wrong with me. My best friend Janne said - oh he's just bein' Alexi." :headbang:

Trudat, trudat. If that's the case then, I'd probably have CoB cover "See You Again" by Miley Cyrus. I'm positive that most people would object, but IMO 'twould be hella tight. Just imagine... "Felt like I couldn't breathe, you asked what's wrong with me. My best friend Janne said - oh he's just bein' Alexi." :headbang:

I've actually heard that song; the lyrics are so damn juvenile/asinine, IMO. :erk: I don't think it'd be a good idea.

Lol Methinks this would be a perfect song to cover for CoB. It somehow fits their style... Except that I'm afraid Alexi doesn't speak Nihongo >___<

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=f1aRDpMpRkc[/ame]

Well then we are on two different wavelengths here. :lol:

Haha, well admitting that isn't blasphemy or anything. Alexi himself has said that most of his lyrics are written IN the studio and that he doesn't place that much emphasis on them. He even calls it bullshit. So you may like his lyrics, and they are generally quite appropriate for the music that Bodom plays, but you can't deny the fact that his lyrics aren't very well thought-out. :lol:

I'll admit there are many stinkers among his lyrics (In Your Face is the first to come to mind), but to be honest, I actually enjoy a lot of them. Songs like Red Light in My Eyes Pt 1, Angels Don't Kill, Warheart, Downfall, etc, just sound good poetically.

And I understand where you're coming from; I like the lyrics too. I think his lyrics are quite appropriate and fit well with the image Bodom portrays. My point was that Alexi's lyrics are just as silly and trivial as Miley Cyrus', but simply written/listened to from a different perspective.

Anyway, I stand by my point that Bodom should cover "See You Again." :lol: