What song would you want COB to cover?

cobhc_777

Drummer Chick
Jan 11, 2007
Colorado
I was listening to the radio today, and I was listening to random songs of what I think Bodom should cover, and I heard Christina Agulaira's "Genie in a Bottle". Since Bodom covered Brittney Spears, why not cover Christina? It'd be fucking hilarious. I can imagine Alexi singing it now... "you gotta rub me the right way..." lol. What do you guys think?

LOL, that would be funny. But Britney Spears and Agulara already sound sorta alike so no.....i was thinking Pantera. That would be reallly awsome with all the ya-yows and both their vocals sound a bit alike.

LOL, that would be funny. But Britney Spears and Agulara already sound sorta alike so no.....i was thinking Pantera. That would be reallly awsome with all the ya-yows and both their vocals sound a bit alike.

Alexi already did a Pantera cover in Sinergy that he sings. It was never officially recorded and only played live, but I've heard the bootleg and it's not so great imo.

and as long as their next cover is not like the "She is Beautiful", "Oops... I did it again" or "Talk Dirty to Me" covers, I don't care what they do :D I'm sure it'll be great! :kickass:

Northern Sky by Firewind..It's actually instrumental but everytime I listen to it I can't help thinking how more awesome it would be if it were played by Bodom. It has awesome melodic music n I think Alexi and Janne can really make a good cover out of it ..