ProgPower 11...I'm in....

TwizstedJesus

Mar 1, 2004
Finally gave in and bought tickets for this years version. We're doing something different this year, bringing along a son who's been a metal head for the past 5-10 years but has resisted the temptation of ProgPower. We have lured him into Glenns evil cult, muaahhahhhha!!!!!!

Finally gave in and bought tickets for this years version. We're doing something different this year, bringing along a son who's been a metal head for the past 5-10 years but has resisted the temptation of ProgPower. We have lured him into Glenns evil cult, muaahhahhhha!!!!!!

How can a metal head resist the temptation of ProgPower? :loco:

~Brian~

Glad to hear your coming, also my better half will be making her first trip to the holy land of metal in the US this year, i didn't try and persuade her, she just up and said, "I am going to ProgPower this year, I have got to see what it is all about, and meet all these friends of yours". It didn't hurt that Kamelot was playing(her Favorite band, next to Mindflow, Krucible)

Glad to hear your coming, also my better half will be making her first trip to the holy land of metal in the US this year, i didn't try and persuade her, she just up and said, "I am going to ProgPower this year, I have got to see what it is all about, and meet all these friends of yours". It didn't hurt that Kamelot was playing(her Favorite band, next to Mindflow, Krucible)

I promise to be on my best behvior! :)

Congrats! Last year I brought my daughter to Progpower and she wants to attend again this year! Nothing like raising a new generation of attendees!