ProgPower 2008 Forum Poster - Look for it at Center Stage!

Cornrows? Is you straight outta Compton? :lol:

Don't hate, or else... I'M PRESSIN CHARGES, I'M PRESSING CHARGES, I'M PRESSIN CHARGES (oh wait, soulja girl was from ATL)

Do they sell wigs with cornrows and beads? That would be my only shred hope to participate. :)

Can't braid what you don't have!

Dude, just let the mohawk grow out (ASS-U-ME-ing you still have it), then braid that. that shit would be amazing.

on a more serious note, my pic's coming soon. the lack of diggy cam hurts.

Me, my husband, and my bestie/sister!

tess_claus_annie.jpg

Awwwww!! I love that picture! :)

I need you to do one for James and myself... I have no idea how to do it!

...hi ambr........that is the only size i have for it...i don't have any recent ones...i don't think the camera likes me so whenever i find a pic of me that i think looks good...i use it for years................. ;)

i don't mind it being lost in the poster....

I LOVE Annie's hair that color! It looks so good on her!

Thanks!!! Yes...NO more blonde for me!!

Damnit Claus stop hoarding all the hot metal chicks. Greedy bastard.

:D

:lol:

It's that boy'ish charm of mine ... :)))))

:puke:

Doesn't it? That biznatch looks good no matter WHAT she does! :puke:

Thank you, slut face ;)

That girl could be bald and would be hot as hell :headbang:

Bear :p

:oops: Thanks BEARSIE!!

I'd pay to see that :lol:

Good thing I don't have to pay every time I see YOU bald....I'd be broke as hell!! :p **** i know, i know, i took forever to respond.....****

Well, I'm sure none of you thought I could get ANY uglier between last year and this...but always one to prove people wrong, I've gone and outdone myself.

pp1xb7.jpg
baleted

I will show up to ProgPower this year looking somewhat like one of the above. Depending on whether I wuss out and shave or not.
(It looks really bad right now, I know. :p) (And WOW did I break the Rule of Thirds in pic #2)

AMBR, you can put whichever of these you feel like in the poster...or we can leave it up to forum vote.

And maybe for next year I can get a picture hoarding all the hot metal chicks. Yay for Claus-envy. LuL.

Eric Rules... You could show up with hair jutting out of your nose and I'd party with ya!!
What is the rule of thirds by the way...? I have no rules so I have no clue haha!!

Eric Rules... You could show up with hair jutting out of your nose and I'd party with ya!!
What is the rule of thirds by the way...? I have no rules so I have no clue haha!!

"The rule states that an image can be divided into nine equal parts by two equally-spaced horizontal lines and two equally-spaced vertical lines. The four points formed by the intersections of these lines can be used to align features in the photograph. Proponents of this technique claim that aligning a photograph with these points creates more tension, energy and interest in the photo than simply centering the feature would."

It's not a rule you always follow, but things like portraits generally aren't aesthetically pleasing if they don't follow this. Try taking a picture with one of your eyes in the center of the picture. It looks strange. (example: http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4452/blahwp9.jpg)