ProgPower 4.0 ????

I am so there! I don't really care who's playing, I just like to mingle with the people and do some shopping! After the Cleveland show I'll be stocking up the savings account! I can't wait to find out where it will be!!!!!

Haven't decided yet if i'll go this time again. Been to 6 out of the 7 ProgPower festivals in Europe and US, still very sorry i had to miss one so far, but i really do want to go again.

Can't tell if September (the supposed month for the next PP usa) fits into my schedule, but i'll try to be there, that's for sure.

Henk

Originally posted by Havermout
Haven't decided yet if i'll go this time again. Been to 6 out of the 7 ProgPower festivals in Europe and US, still very sorry i had to miss one so far, but i really do want to go again.

Can't tell if September (the supposed month for the next PP usa) fits into my schedule, but i'll try to be there, that's for sure.

Henk

Where do you people get so much money for traveling and everything??????????like for airplane tickets

If you really look around, you might be surprised at the good deals you can get for travel. For example, I'm going to Germany this summer for the Wacken Open Air festival. Whereas most flights I've seen are selling for about $1500 or more, I was able to get round trip airfare from LA, a four star hotel and rental car for a week, and show ticket for about $1300 total. I'm not exactly rolling in money myself, but I have 8 months to work on paying it off before the date of the show.

Some good sites:

www.orbitz.com
www.expedia.com
www.priceline.com
www.hotwire.com

Give these a try sometime!

Hell, yes...count on 3 in attendence from South Texas...again. We were virgins at the last one, but we'll keep coming back for more. What a blast...already completely psyched!

Originally posted by Wings of a dream
Where do you people get so much money for traveling and everything??????????like for airplane tickets

well, for the traveling part: The 4 PP festivals in Europe are about 1,5 hour drive by car from my place :) Both festivals in the US i went to were a bit more expensive. the traveling (airplane tickets) was the cheapest part of the entire trip. Sleeping, eating and drinking in the US is soooo expensive compared to Europe. You can figure out i haven't slept, ate and drank the entire week i was in Atlanta ;)

j/k

Henk

I'm there for the show and I've got my ticket for the BW&BK 6 pack weekend in Cleveland.

Now I'm just trying to figure out how I'm going to fit in Chicago to see Katagory V at the Classic metal fest. (that's a matter of a babysitter since I have kids).

Hell yeah!! Progpower 4.0, I'm so fucking there!!! We are coming from Connecticut again, and this time we're going in at least 15 people together... That will be the year's event!!!!!

Originally posted by Wings of a dream

I'm there.......still awaiting confirmation info from Glenn Inc. :)
As for travel, I paid $154 round trip to fly to Atlanta from Milwaukee. Probably cost me that much, if not more, for gas if I drove. Get a roomie or 2, and even the nearby hotels are affordable. I was jobless when I went last year, and may be in the same boat this year.......

J-Dubya