Progpower 4 Pics And The Last Of My Long Hair

Denis

aka apsog
Sep 1, 2002
Beaumont, TX
profile.myspace.com
Ok, I finally got around to putting my ProgPower 4 pics up. Also, I put up pics of myself the last day with long hair. ;( Yes I am still sad about this. Anyway, just go to the link and check it out. From ProgPower 4, the pics include EVERGREY, NIGHTWISH, CIRCLE II CIRCLE, and three photos shots with members of EVERGREY, REDEMTION, and POWER OF OMENS.

http://www.fallenhours.com

Cool pics Denis!!

I'd like to add your pic to our website once we get it back up and running...
that is, if it's cool with you and Stacy. :)

~D

man... that must have been hard to let go of the hair.... I think I'd go kicking and screaming before I could do that... :lol:

Dave - Power of Omens said:
Cool pics Denis!!

I'd like to add your pic to our website once we get it back up and running...
that is, if it's cool with you and Stacy. :)

Hell yeah! :headbang:

man... that must have been hard to let go of the hair.... I think I'd go kicking and screaming before I could do that... :lol:
Yeah, it was a quick decision that had to be made. Luckily I was in the right place at the right time and got a nice pay increase in the same field I was already in. And with Stacy making more money as well. I still want my hair back though. I look so different....I was told I looked country by a customer of mine! :cry: Hair or no hair I AM METAL!!! :devil:

I cut my hair four years ago. It was down to my waist, but I have a nasty receeding hairline. So, I now buzz it as short as I can get it. One thing is, I am still metal, and will always be metal. It was cool when I had it, and I wish I did still have it, but I will live.

those are really cool pictures from Progpower, looks like you had a good time. I wish I could have been there.