ProgPower - As told by The Princess Bride

I'm unfortunately busy today... a customer tore apart an hydraulic dumper and ripped the plate steel walls, so I'm hurrying to get this repair started. Go figure... they tore 1/4" plate steel like tin foil.

You know what that means...

...THEY NEED HEAVIER METAL!!!

But I've already got my next set of photos. It'll happen next week. And yeah, Conan the Barbarian can work a couple ways... I can tie ProgPower, fantasy metal like Hammerfall and Manowar, AND anything AHHnold related! This'll be evil! Downright evil!

Couldn't resist adding my contribution. If you don't get the reference, check the first post in this thread.

PrinBride1.jpg

PrinBride2.jpg

Ok, it's not the right scene, but I couldn't find one and I have to get back to work. :yuk:

HAHAHAHAH, classic.

Has anybody seen (and remember) the movie Demolition Man? Where Arnold is the president of the USA? And how they were saying that "after his venture as governor/senator <or something> he moved to change the law that states you need to be a natural born citizen to be president of the country." ... ?
And now he is doing just that! Strange indeed!

And you know when that happens, they are going to dig up dirt on him about that chic with 3 boobs from Total Recall! :D

dargormudshark said:
Hmm, I might need to make an attempt at this but use Conan The Barbarian instead!!!

hehehe

Get out your copy of the DVD and fast-forward through the "making of" bonus clip. There's a segment toward the end where Ahhnold is being chased by some "wild wolves" and is supposed to climb up on some rocks to get away. It's one of the first scenes he ever filmed.

He slips, the evil-looking wolves (dogs) catch up and start tearing his costume (rrrrriiiiip!), and he falls backwards over the rocks and out of view. He yells "Aaahhhhhhhh!" as he falls backward, and then after a second, disgustedly, he yells "God-damn it!" in his inimitable accent. It's freakin' hilarious!

Pellaz said:
hehehe

Get out your copy of the DVD and fast-forward through the "making of" bonus clip. There's a segment toward the end where Ahhnold is being chased by some "wild wolves" and is supposed to climb up on some rocks to get away. It's one of the first scenes he ever filmed.

He slips, the evil-looking wolves (dogs) catch up and start tearing his costume (rrrrriiiiip!), and he falls backwards over the rocks and out of view. He yells "Aaahhhhhhhh!" as he falls backward, and then after a second, disgustedly, he yells "God-damn it!" in his inimitable accent. It's freakin' hilarious!

haha, yeah..they should have kept it that way.

Should have said, "CROM DAMN IT!"

:lol: