ProgPower Europe 2012

renejanssen

Apr 19, 2005
Baarlo, The Netherlands
www.progpower.eu
Most likely there will be another edition of ProgPower Europe. All your messages give us the power we need to continue, so thank you already very much. But first we will organize an evening in memory of Mikko Laine, this probably will happen on Saturday 29 October at Sjiwa's basement. So if you have time, you are more than welcome to join us, details will be announced within a couple of days.

And let us know which bands you would like to see at ProgPower Euroe 2012, so we can start our reasearch :)

René

Hi René, off course we will try to be there the 29th, it's only an hour drive from where we live..
Don't let this tragic event get in the way of organizing another ProgPower! It's more the opposite now! You're obliged to!! Just out of remembrance of Mikko! In that case we will have our yearly (sort-of) "bevrijdingsdag"(I don't know how to exactly pronounce this in English) but it will be a day to remember Mikko!

I really would like to see Appearance of Nothing on the (or any) next edition....

We will be there, 29 October, this is a good thing to do!

And PP2012, I'm allready satisfied with the bands that are announced :D

Sadly I will not have any chance of flying down for the 29th but the news on PP12 is a good one.
next year the PP family will be there for each other and stronger than ever for sure!

I can not go because it takes me far away ... I'll try to make a tribute in my house ;D

I already will come next year as well...
I have never seen Vanden Plas before...so..PLEASE GIVE US PROGPOWER 2012..AS WELL
AND Many other like us wanted...im sure of that..
please contract the following bands;
1. Hellreidh
2. Haken
3. Rhapsody of fire...

what are your opinions and why???
Otherwise i dont care, what bands are come to play...The people of Prog..are my family

That is great news René. I was a bit worried about the future of progpower europe, but it would be such a shame to let all the great things of PP fade away because of this. I would also love to come there the 29th, but traveling is just too difficult. I will light a candle at home that night, however.

Thank you for that decision Renè. Would have been terrible to tear this great family apart after seeing how we all even got closer together in this siuation.
I will not be able to travel up again on Oct 29, it's simply not possible, but I will be there in thoughts.