ProgPower Programs

kvona1

Oct 22, 2008
Tampa Bay, FL
Not enough credit is given to the awesome programs that are handed out each year at the festival. While I wasn't able to start going to ProgPower until 2010, I've been able to track down programs going back to PP2 for the years I missed. It's really cool to see the evolution of it over the years. My question for the old timers is this...
Was there a program for the first ProgPower? Looking forward to another great one this year.

Reactions: Kez
I take zero credit.

Credit recent interviews to Zod, Milton, & Claus. Claus also handles the physical ayout. Tess takes care of the books and fills up the ads.

I don't recall a program for the first festival.

I have them from PP4 and they are great reads and not enough credit is given to the awesome work that is done on them every year.

I take zero credit.

Credit recent interviews to Zod, Milton, & Claus. Claus also handles the physical ayout. Tess takes care of the books and fills up the ads.

I don't recall a program for the first festival.
I was reflecting the other day on how great our interviews are. I was watching yet another cringy interview from some small outlet while staring at one of my programs which drove the thought home.