Progpower tickets missing Barcode.

omarL

New Metal Member
Feb 28, 2003
I received my ProgPower Tickets in the mail yesterday and had not noticed they were missing the barcode. I just got a call from Ticketmaster telling me they will send me a new pair of tickets to replace the ones they originally sent me. Did any one else have this problem? I know they scan the tickets when you enter the venue, so I thought you might want to check your tickets when you receive them in the mail.

Good grief! TicketFast not sending ticket emails properly to lots of folks, paper tickets lacking the all-important barcode.....

Seems like a good time for Earthlink Live to re-evaluate their exclusive contract with TicketBastidge. :rolleyes:

mine don't have them either. Thanks for the tip. I would have never thought to look.

Ditto. I checked them after reading the thread this morning. No barcode.

Edit: I thought I should note that I bought my ticket from a Ticketmaster booth at a local publix.

well, i've been on the phone with TM for over 5 minutes while they "look into it". ridiculous!!!

Now there are telling me they will call me back. WHAT THE HELL!!!!!:yell:

Tickemaster just called and said that there is a problem with the barcode and are sending me new tickets.

All tickets should have barcodes. If yours does not, please contact Ticketmaster to rectify the situation. You are not allowed entry without it on your ticket.

Glenn H.

DAVETHEMETALGUY said:
actually, i checked with ticket master on monday and the tix DONT have barcodes. They assured me that they were ok. Dont fret. My friend bought his at Publix too

This is incorrect. Please call them back and verify the problem.

Glenn H.

Harvester said:
This is incorrect. Please call them back and verify the problem.

Glenn H.

I predict this is gonna be a headache now and the time of the show. Publix tells my friend that the tix dont have barcodes, they output them again, and no barcode. how do you think this 'situation' should be 'rectified'?

glenn, you need to check into this ticket issue...the money is going to you, if we're getting bogus tix, you need to get on the horn to ticketmaster and 'rectify' this situation or get some SPECIFIC instructions on how to get new tix, and Publix doesnt know jack about it.