Progpower tickets missing Barcode.

I got burned out with Ticketmaster during the last "Nightwish Tour" or the lack thereof! That fiasco went on for months with several of us if I recall correctly!

Anyway, for the record, I bought my ticket on April 1st, but I still haven't received mine. You all have me curious as to weather mine will have barcodes or not. Regardless, we have time to get replacements, if you work on it early enough and not wait till the last minute that is.

my friend took his tix back to Publix and basically sat there bitching until they called TicketFucker for him then they printed out new ones with barcodes. So, be persistent is the name of the game.

Ticketmaster told me the only way I could get my replacement tickets was to pick them up at the will call box office. I didn't like that much because I'm traveling across 3 states to get there and I would feel much better if my tickets were in my hands. I've been arguing with them for 2 days online and on the phone and they assured me that this was the only option. WHATEVER... When I got home today and checked my mail, guess what was there? My Tickets, of coarse, complete with barcodes. NOW ALL IS WELL.:lol:

edgeofthorns said:
I got burned out with Ticketmaster during the last "Nightwish Tour" or the lack thereof! That fiasco went on for months with several of us if I recall correctly!

Anyway, for the record, I bought my ticket on April 1st, but I still haven't received mine.

Amen on the Nightwish thing. Has anyone else ordered theirs and not gotten them. I ordered Queensryche and ProgPower tix on the same Day (April 2) then got 2 e-mails a few days later saying my tickets had been printed. The next day I got the Queesryche tickets, but no ProgPower tickets. Anyone else got this issue? I hate to be alone. I know it's early, but with the horror stories I'm reading it's got me on edge a bit (no pun intended mr. thorns).

Here's what seems to be the solution if you at least bought them from a box office/Publix:

1) Give your local facility a call, asking to speak to the manager of the TicketRapist booth.

2) Explain to the TicketQueefer Manager that your tickets are lacking a barcode, that you're not the only person for this event who's having this problem, and that the Promoter has informed all attending that your tickets should have barcodes, hence the call.

3)Also mention that pervious users have called (me, for example), their provider, who in turn called TicketSpanker to explain the situation. If you don't freak out, you should be able to bring your tickets down to the booth, and get them replaced. :kickass:

For some reason, it seems that I'm the only person dealing with Publix who had a smooth expierence without having to chew out the person running the TickerDestroyer terminal.

I haven't received mine yet either, but I did get an e-mail saying they were printed. However, when I check the online status of order, it says they have not been printed yet, so who the hell knows.

Man, I still haven't even got my tix in the mail yet. For some reason they always take longer to get to me.

My pre-party tix are fine though.

I received an email on April 6th that my tickets were printed and would be shipped shortly. didnt receive them as of today and recevied another email that my tickets were printed today april 18th and would be shipped shortly. I am assuming that my first printed tickets were missing the barcode and the problem was fixed and they printed new tickets today.

lifesadream said:
I received an email on April 6th that my tickets were printed and would be shipped shortly. didnt receive them as of today and recevied another email that my tickets were printed today april 18th and would be shipped shortly. I am assuming that my first printed tickets were missing the barcode and the problem was fixed and they printed new tickets today.

Same exact thing for me...here's to hoping.