Progpower tickets missing Barcode.

7thSaviour said:
The pre-party tickets were a snap to get!

I couldnt believe I received my preparty tickets two days after I ordered them. I wish more clubs would use other souces.
For Exodus next week in Atlanta through ticketmaster it would have cost me 21 bucks for a 14 dollar ticket. Through the club using paypal its only 16.

lifesadream said:
I received an email on April 6th that my tickets were printed and would be shipped shortly. didnt receive them as of today and recevied another email that my tickets were printed today april 18th and would be shipped shortly. I am assuming that my first printed tickets were missing the barcode and the problem was fixed and they printed new tickets today.

Same thing happened to me. I'm glad to hear that I wasn't the only one. I was worrying that they were lost, and it says on TicketMaster's site that they may not be replaceable.

lifesadream said:
I received my tickets today in the mail, with barcodes. Maybe they have fixed their mistake.

Recd' my friends PP ticketbastard ticket w/barcode today. Still no word on the pre party tix.....last thing I'm waiting for, everything else is DONE.....

J-Dubya