ProgPower USA 2014 set times determined

Excuse my non fest going since since 2006, I knew the fest started earlier, but when did the last band shift to 1030? I have memories of almost collapsing during Evergrey's encore at 2:00 am. Am I just remembering incorrectly?

Sabaton went on at 1030 this year. Next year will be the first time the Friday night headliner has gone on at 1030 because of the drop in bands from 13 to 12 with longer sets instead.

I wasn't sure if the travel & costs would be worth it for my first progpower this year, but it was so awesome! Now, I've bought a ticket a year in advance for 15 already because I can't miss this group of bands and this awesome venue (it sounded great there)! I'm so excited to see Seventh Wonder, dgm, pagan's mind, pain of salvation, etc. Even the "warm-up" bands are amazing to me, like Leprous, Disperse. This is so exciting. Do we really have to wait almost a whole year!??? LOL. Thank you to all the sponsors and organizers for putting on this awesome festival. This music genre is what keeps me inspired to be a better person. All the bands work so hard on the music and you can tell they have a passion for it that goes beyond the success. I'm not sure any of these bands come to Florida much if at all, so I have to drive 500 miles to see my favorites once a year. I guess that's reasonable enough considering they are going thousands of miles just for us! :yow:

I wasn't sure if the travel & costs would be worth it for my first progpower this year, but it was so awesome! Now, I've bought a ticket a year in advance for 15 already because I can't miss this group of bands and this awesome venue (it sounded great there)! I'm so excited to see Seventh Wonder, dgm, pagan's mind, pain of salvation, etc. Even the "warm-up" bands are amazing to me, like Leprous, Disperse. This is so exciting. Do we really have to wait almost a whole year!??? LOL. Thank you to all the sponsors and organizers for putting on this awesome festival. This music genre is what keeps me inspired to be a better person. All the bands work so hard on the music and you can tell they have a passion for it that goes beyond the success. I'm not sure any of these bands come to Florida much if at all, so I have to drive 500 miles to see my favorites once a year. I guess that's reasonable enough considering they are going thousands of miles just for us! :yow:

I agree with everything you're saying, but take note of the fact that Thought Chamber has replaced Disperse, to my everlasting QQ.

Aw, that's a shame. Disperse is pretty awesome with their jazz djent madness. Hope they are doing ok. The new Thought Chamber album is awesome too though - bought a copy on the first listen. I guess you have to go to that prog cruise in February to see all the avant garde stuff like periphery and animals as leaders.