PROGPOWER USA - detailed program and more

Perkele

Myself
Aug 27, 2002
In Hell
The progressive metal fans' most awaited event, ProgPwer USA III festival will take place Friday, November 15-16., at Atlanta's Earthlink Live - Atlanta, GA. Doors are scheduled to open at 4:30 p.m. The show, which sold out in less than six days, will draw fans from nearly all 50 states and other countries such as Brazil, Japan, Thailand, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, the Dominican Republic, France, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Mexico, Honduras, and Canada.
Note to all media attending ProgPower USA III: There will be a press conference held from 2-3 p.m. on Friday afternoon. The press conference will include artists performing at the event and special guests.

Those attending the show will also be able to pick up a copy the free ProgPower USA double-CD compilation, featuring the following tracks:
Symphony X - "Wicked", Dimension - "Forbidden Game", All That I Bleed - "Gods", Manticora - "Cantos", Theocracy - "The Serpent's Kiss", Elsesphere - "Masterplan", Into Eternity - "Elysium Dream", Redemption - "Syncronicity II", Byfist - "Mary Celeste", All Too Human - "e-killer", Wuthering Heights - "The Nevershining Stones"
Nemesis - "Predestination", Threshold - "Phenomenon", Division - "Eleventh Hour", Archetype - "The Dawning", Infinity Minus One - "At the Doorway of Existence", Reading Zero - "The Next Stage", Katagory V - "Dark Night", Atraphine - "Crying Outward", Fahrenheit - "Darkstorm", Strange Land - "I Don't Know You Anymore", Outworld - "Dominion", Blind Guardian - "Precious Jerusalem"

A pre-show party will be held on Thursday, November 14 at the Riviera Club with Cea Serin, Persephone's Dream, and Magistral. Doors open at 7 p.m. for ProgPower Gold Badge members and 8:30 p.m. for the general public. Bands begin at 9 p.m. There is a cover charge of $8.

The complete schedule for ProgPower USA III is:

Friday, November 15

5:30-6:15 p.m. Zero Hour
6:45-7:45 p.m. Silent Force
8:15-9:15 p.m. Edguy
9:45-11:15 p.m. Blind Guardian
11:45 p.m.-1:15 a.m. Pain of Salvation

Saturday, November 16

5:30-6:15 p.m. Reading Zero
6:45-7:45 p.m. Threshold
8:15-9:15 p.m. Devin Townsend
9:45-11:15 p.m. Gamma Ray
11:45 p.m.-1:15 a.m. Angra

Iced Earth's Jon Schaffer will be a special guest at the show.

For more information: http://www.mazurpr.com OR http://www.progpower.com