ProgPower USA DVD Easter Eggs Hint

I thought I knew what you meant immediately, but apparently not. I'll go through the DVD first, and then figure out the secret stuff.

Pardon my ignorance, folks, but will the DVD be for sale here? I wasn't able to be in Atlanta this year. Any kind soul out there with a CD sampler that they might be willing to add to my collection? Greedy bastard? Yes, perhaps....

I'm just curious about how one goes about making the audio work? I have three ppusa dvd's I bought some extra's for friends and none of the audio is working at all? I put in my Dream Theater LiB and its working fine. Thanks

Bear

Bear said:
I'm just curious about how one goes about making the audio work? I have three ppusa dvd's I bought some extra's for friends and none of the audio is working at all? I put in my Dream Theater LiB and its working fine. Thanks

Bear

Bear,

You are the first that I have heard of with audio issues. I assume there is something incompatible with your specific player. Check another player first and then email me in a few days and I will forward your information to the production plant.

Glenn H.

The disc is strictly stereo sound. So if you are using a Dolby Digital setting on your Receiver, switch it to stereo sound.

Harvester said:
Bear,

You are the first that I have heard of with audio issues. I assume there is something incompatible with your specific player. Check another player first and then email me in a few days and I will forward your information to the production plant.

Glenn H.

Thanks G, I got it to work. I had to disconnect the digital and run it stereo! Now I am going to go watch it :tickled:

Bear