Running Time: 250 Minutes
Region 1
Stereo Sound Only

Contents:
ProgPower USA V Documentary
Crew Stories
ProgPower USA I-V Setlists
Easter Eggs
Live performances from: Angra, Edguy, Threshold, Supeior, The Devin Townsend Band, Pain of Salvation, Mercenary, Wuthering Heights, Brainstorm, Tad Morose, Adagio, Pagan's Mind, Dreamscape, Silent Force, & Redemption (with Ray Alder)

Please note that there is a known incompatibility with digital audio recievers/wires. You must be set to stereo. (Sorry, but this isn't LucasFilms).

Cost is $25 per disc plus $5 s/h. Please add $1 for each additional disc ordered. Please add an additional $2 for international shipping.

No refunds/returns.

Payment is accepted via paypal only at the present. Visit www.paypal.com to sign up for an account. Send payment to: ppusa@metalages.com

Please include the following in your paypal email:

Name
Quanity Ordered
Mailing Address

Please allow 2 weeks for delivery as all discs are shipped once/week on Monday afternoons. Due to the expected intial ordering rush, the first shipment will not go out until October 3rd.

**** This was a one time pressing only and only a limited quanity remain. These are the remains of my stock from PP USA VI. There will be no new printings or any distribution via domestic/international channels. . ******http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=209703&nojs=1#goto_threadtools

I'd love to order this for the Mercenary part alone, but are these "live performances" their entire set or just bits and pieces/few songs? either way, might somebody tell me which Mercenary songs are included on the disk? (this probably isn't the proper spot to ask this, but it seemed right at the time)

Thanks for the info guys!
And that was the magic song of Mercenary's to get me all excited. :)

How long do you think this stockpile is going to last? Think I need to wait another week till I get my next paycheck to see where I stand money wise.

Hey Glenn... where did the mercenary video come from? what gig? I know it wasn't PPIV, because 11 Dreams didn't come out until early this year. (Or am I stupid, and they actually did play it there..) Why are any of these bands featured on the DVD if their song performed wasn't at PP (again, unless I'm mistaken, I don't remember studying the list for this accuracy)? Are these just personal or fan favorites? Just wondering what prompted you to have this particular track included.

I would have rather seen the live performance of "Sieze the Night" from PPIV from Mercenary, but I'll take whatever I can get.

I wish I could find my signed Setlist from PPIV from Mercenary so I could check :<

nailz said:
Hey Glenn... where did the mercenary video come from? what gig? I know it wasn't PPIV, because 11 Dreams didn't come out until early this year. (Or am I stupid, and they actually did play it there..) Why are any of these bands featured on the DVD if their song performed wasn't at PP (again, unless I'm mistaken, I don't remember studying the list for this accuracy)? Are these just personal or fan favorites? Just wondering what prompted you to have this particular track included.

I would have rather seen the live performance of "Sieze the Night" from PPIV from Mercenary, but I'll take whatever I can get.

I wish I could find my signed Setlist from PPIV from Mercenary so I could check :<

It's from Prog Power IV. It's obvious in the video, and on the setlist.

:err: The release date I'm seeing for '11 Dreams' is August 2004, so I don't see what you mean.

nailz said:
Hey Glenn... QUOTE]

It is from their performance that year. They also played "World Hate Center" as well. The setlist is located on the DVD as are all setlists. All of the videos come from their ProgPower USA performance.

Glenn H.

Ok, I kinda figured, cause as I was typing, I vaguely remembered hearing things I didn't recognise, but I guess it just didn't occur to me.

@BarkingPumpkin: You're right, I remember getting 11 Dreams at PPV. I was thinking more along the lines of the US version release, I guess.

A collective "dur!" can now be thrown in my general direction. :D

Hey Glen,
Are there any CD samplers remaining? I wasn't able to be there this year, but would love to add one to my collection(I was there for IV and V). Can you or any other kind PPUSA'er "hook a brother up"? :Spin:

Harvester said:
Please note that there is a known incompatibility with digital audio recievers/wires. You must be set to stereo. (Sorry, but this isn't LucasFilms).

It's a good thing too, otherwise we'd have to buy it again next year when the "Extended Glenn" version comes out with 15 minutes of never before seen clips. Then sometime after PPX the special edition would be released with even more clips and some pyro added to all stage shows as some sort of "special edition". :loco:

Creeps said:
It's a good thing too, otherwise we'd have to buy it again next year when the "Extended Glenn" version comes out with 15 minutes of never before seen clips. Then sometime after PPX the special edition would be released with even more clips and some pyro added to all stage shows as some sort of "special edition". :loco:

Don't forget that after that, he's gonna put out the BOXSET edition, with all different editions of the same DVD, each with additional footage and fireworks... but still with ANOTHER section of bonus footage and a special easter egg meant to be found in one of the discs included, but he won't tell you which one...instead he'll give you obnoxious hints and riddles....turns out that you find these easter eggs after you read backwards every word on the credits of the boxset's booklet until you find the word COWBELL on the screen and hit enter...

Finally, easter eggs turn out to be more Dino-Sex footage.

Wow, this time I've gone beyond myself... lol