ProgPower USA VII..LIVE DVD news

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
I'm happy to confirm that the "ProgPower USA VII Live" dvd is a reality. Complete details are located at this link:

http://www.lucidloungestudios.com/ProgPower7TheDVD/Buy.htm

A few notes:

1. I am not personally releasing this dvd. This is an outside company. I only serve as a consultant. All questions should go through that website, not to me.

2. I estimate 2-3 songs from participating bands will be on the disc. Keep in mind that the remaining non-confirmed bands are either still considering a full dvd shoot or have not been approached yet about participting in the progpower dvd only. I'm confident in everyone participating once they see the set-up and discuss matters with the company.

3. Yes, the price is higher than average. However, when you consider the type of production this is getting of this plus the limited quanity produced, it makes it worth it.

4. Please note that they will be taking advance orders at the festival as well as now through that website.

cheers,

Glenn

Don't think the preorder is working correctly. It wants to charge me about 50 times more than $30, lol :)

edit: I sent them an email. The CD and "both" are link correctly, but just the DVD is linked to something else.

:err:
ProgPower vii The DVD $39.99 $29.99+Shipping

ProgPower vii The cd $24.99 $19.99+Shipping

Buy Both and save more $64.98 $59.99+Shipping

Buy Both and save more? :confused: ... I'm guessing that the savings they refer to must come in the shipping the items together, because I'm no Mathmatician, but the last time I check $30 + $20 was $50 and that is less than $60.

Still sounds like an awesome buy to me! Thanks for arranging it so we can get a good quality DVD (and CD) of the show, Glenn! :headbang: :worship:

Hmm once the math issues get worked out then I will order the dvd.

Price still isn't fixed on the PayPal screen...

Thanks for the package deal, though! For those of us having to miss the fest, that's the next best thing.

The first button, just the dvd, doesn't give me the correct price by a long shot. The other two buttons work fine and give the correct price. I just want the dvd, so they need to look into that one option.