ProgPower USA VII..LIVE DVD news

Harvester said:
Everything is fixed. If you still see the old price, you may need to clean your cache/history.
That was the problem Glenn...I wasn't using IE. I emailed you about the problem I was having before, the info it was giving me may be something for you to look into.

I kow you said you anticipate the bands going with this to have 2-3 songs on the disc - I'm assuming (dangerous - I know) taht you eman the DVD since that is what the header was about. Do you know of or anticipate the same songs/amount of material on the CD as well? Will it be basically an audio of the dvd or something different? I dont see much detail with regard to taht on the site so I thought I'd see if I can get an answer beore i order online. If nothing else - I'll ask the guys taking pre-orders when I see them in ATL.

Thanks for any info,
jeff

Order placed for both CD + DVD!

I used IE and had no issues at all! 39.99 + 6.50 for S&H. Great deal IMO.

Thanks Glenn for putting this together (even though another Company is doing it). :headbang:

thank you soooooo much glenn! since i cant make it this year,this will make me feel a little better about it! haha.so there will only be 2-3 songs from each band? maybe it's just me,but that does not seem like much...haha.

Just an FYI - It appears to be broken again as of 7:50pm CDT......
Was linking to it on the FK Forum....Same workstation I used to order it when I got to work. IE, etc etc

J-Dubya