Progpower USA stuff

BOROBA_X

New Metal Member
Jul 11, 2005
Chihuahua Mx.
I would like to know if you will take t-shirts, cd´s or something else to the prog power usa fest.
It will be great if I can get a new Orphaned Land t-shirt !!!! :hotjump:

will you be taking long sleeves in xxl size? because when i wanted to buy one in mexico there was only t-shirt (which i bought) and would like a long sleeve
see you in atlanta :headbang:

junnie from the east said:
i'm going to buy some pendants and Ararat.. do you accept credit card there?

at a festival merchandising booth? i'd be really suprised if someone had a credit card kiosk with them there, most bands just operate on hard cash for merchandise sales at any show. maybe orphaned land will be more high tech than we thought hahah

station82o said:
at a festival merchandising booth? i'd be really suprised if someone had a credit card kiosk with them there, most bands just operate on hard cash for merchandise sales at any show. maybe orphaned land will be more high tech than we thought hahah

ok sorry for my ignorant question. i just wished i could avoid some currency exchange fee, then, how about pre-ordering online via pay-pal, and to be handed at the festival? is it too complicated? because shipping to Japan always costs as much as the shopping price...