Noumenon and Phenomenon
Technocalyptic Cybergeddon [Outro only with improvised solo]
Chaosweaver
Mind Machine
Pitch Black Progress
Neuromancers
Morphogenesis
The Illusionist

What a scorching setlist from Scar Symmetry !!! They touched all their albums & I am damn happy they played as many as they did from Pitch Black Progress. I will need to see them again & very soon !

What a scorching setlist from Scar Symmetry !!! They touched all their albums & I am damn happy they played as many as they did from Pitch Black Progress. I will need to see them again & very soon !

I'm surprised they didn't do Limits to Infinity. It has to be a live favorite.

Scar Symmetry

The Shape of Things to Come
Neohuman
Frequencyshifter
Rise of the Reptilian Regime
Reborn
Retaliator
Cryonic Harvest
The Iconoclast
The Anomaly
Noumenon and Phenomenon
Technocalyptic Cybergeddon [Outro only with improvised solo]
Chaosweaver
Mind Machine
Pitch Black Progress
Neuromancers
Morphogenesis
The Illusionist
Deviate from the Form was on their setlist but they cut it. I, for one, and a massively sad panda about that. However, that setlist was such a freakin monster. Nearly perfect. If only Deviate hadn't been cut, it might have been actually perfect.

The only song missing for me that would have made this perfect is The Kaleidoscopic God.....I'm glad you all enjoyed their set as much as me, initially I thought I was hallucinating at how awesome the set list was turning out to be.

If they had played the Kaleidoscopic God I would have weeped! I told Per on Facebook before the show that if they played Holographic Universe I would literally shit my pants. He laughed and said so would they because it's fucking hard to play! Haha!

On another note Henrik was severely dehydrated and not feeling well, thus the delays between songs. He also left the stage near the end of the set for 2-3 mins because he almost passed out.

Reactions: Felixrox
If they had played the Kaleidoscopic God I would have weeped! I told Per on Facebook before the show that if they played Holographic Universe I would literally shit my pants. He laughed and said so would they because it's fucking hard to play! Haha!

On another note Henrik was severely dehydrated and not feeling well, thus the delays between songs. He also left the stage near the end of the set for 2-3 mins because he almost passed out.
Oh wow, I had no idea that was the reason. All things considered he crushed it, lol.

I'm still in awe of how awesome that setlist is. Beats the shit out of the 30 minute set I saw from them in Dallas some years ago. And the singers work REALLY well together now. They sounded awesome.

I noticed he didn't seem to be very energetic on stage. He still hit all the parts of the drum but was barely moving at all.

I guess this explains it.