Has Voyager Mentioned Their Setlist?

Palabra de Dios

Heavy Metal Weatherman
Mar 22, 2005
St. Joseph, MO
So Voyager is doing some cool things with their setlists at ProgPower - on Wednesday they're playing an album in full and during the main fest they're doing a "fan-picked" setlist. But I haven't heard the results of the fan poll. Are they releasing those results or will it be a surprise? Does anyone have any insight on this?

I'm one of those guys that actually likes setlist spoilers before a show, especially for bands with 5+ albums. Gives me an idea of what stuff to expect and not to be disappointed if they don't play a distant favorite.

I believe it's going to be a complete surprise. I was kind of hoping for some hints myself, but no such luck.

It'll be a total surprise, which means there's the possibility that they'll do nothing but Toto and Asia covers for all the old fogies in the crowd.

I have heard its a night of Journey covers. But that is completely unsubstantiated, and made up 15 seconds ago. So its about as credible as you can get from blabber or otherwise. Good luck

Voyager doing a set of Journey covers would be pretty badass imo. I mean, yes I would rather hear Voyager doing Voyager, but if they busted out some Separate Ways etc I would be completely on board.

It'll be a total surprise, which means there's the possibility that they'll do nothing but Toto and Asia covers for all the old fogies in the crowd.

we actually asked them to do some Midnight Oil, Men at Work, and BeeGees covers, just because ;) (note we didn't ask for any Kylie Minogue or Olivia Newton-John, but ...)
and with these guys, we might just get all that and then some :)
because they're just that damn awesome :)

we actually asked them to do some Midnight Oil, Men at Work, and BeeGees covers, just because ;) (note we didn't ask for any Kylie Minogue or Olivia Newton-John, but ...)
and with these guys, we might just get all that and then some :)
because they're just that damn awesome :)

You didn't ask for any AC/DC covers? How dare you!! :lol:

I'd take an hour set of one of their medleys.

And it would be awesome! :)

I'm guessing they'll pull out Iron Dream because of the Peter Steele tribute. And at least a few of their hits like The Meaning of I. Either of which would be a suitable set closer.

Beyond that, no clue.