ProgPower USA XXIII Tickets: Wanted/For Sale

Looking to sell tickets for days 1 & 2. Had health issues and am unable to attend. Asking only what I paid and will add Soto/Bieler Saturday show (value $35 + fees) at no extra cost. Thanks. *Gold Badge has been SOLD

Please see guidelines near the top of this thread:

This is the place to post your wants or any tickets/gold badges you have for sale for Fri & Sat 2024 only. I will delete any posts regarding Days 1 & 2 until those nights are sold-out.

Your post has been edited.

Last edited:
I have 2 tickets for both Day 3 and Day 4 available if anyone is looking. My plans changed and unfortunately, I can no longer attend. I will sell at cost.

I have a single ticket for Days 3 & 4 for anyone who wants them. Got tickets but unfortunately cant make the journey this year :cry:

Reactions: bluemobius
Have two tickets to sell at cost for days 3 & 4 of Prog Power. We got the tickets and unfortunately unforeseen circumstance with family has come up.

I have 2 sets of tickets for all 4 days available for sale because my girlfriend and I can't make it anymore. zachlibbe@gmail.com
Hey man,

I was contacted outside of the forum about a week ago for days 3 & 4, plus I was recommended to go ahead and purchase the 1st and 2nd day ethically through Ticketmaster.

Sorry for letting you down, but hopefully there's someone who can help you out here.

Selling my ProgPower USA day 3 & 4 tickets

Not able to make it do to things coming up. Selling them at cost without fees, being fair to my metal family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Curious if there's anyone that have Day 3 and 4 tickets for sale for this years Progpower, for those who originally planned to but had to cancel.

Looking for 2 sets

thank you
I'm not going to be able to attend. I only have 1 set for day 3 & 4.

Selling my ProgPower USA day 3 & 4 ticketsNot able to make it do to things coming up. Selling them at cost without fees, being fair to my metal family.