ProgPower VIII dvd-Has anyone received theirs yet?

I've been checking every day. When Glenn posted the tracklist he said "Estimated shipping time is 4-6 weeks from today.", and if I'm not wrong, 6 weeks passed last Friday I think. But, obviously, an estimate, so we might still be waiting for a little.

I've been checking every day. When Glenn posted the tracklist he said "Estimated shipping time is 4-6 weeks from today.", and if I'm not wrong, 6 weeks passed last Friday I think. But, obviously, an estimate, so we might still be waiting for a little.

Correct...delays..delays..delays...

And I hope that I have earned enough crediblity by now for everyone to believe me when I say that Lucid Lounge is not at fault for all of them.

Hang in there and I'll update you when I get some info.

Correct...delays..delays..delays...

And I hope that I have earned enough crediblity by now for everyone to believe me when I say that Lucid Lounge is not at fault for all of them.

Hang in there and I'll update you when I get some info.

Thought I'd give this a bump, just to see if there was any info/change...

DVD went to press two days ago acording to Lucid Lounge. He says he will have all of them shipped within 72 hrs of them arriving back to him.

That's all I can tell you.

Does anyone remember the price and when they might of removed the funds? I'm checking paypal around the dates of last years PP and can't find anything.

Does anyone remember the price and when they might of removed the funds? I'm checking paypal around the dates of last years PP and can't find anything.

For what its worth... from my PayPal history:

Item Amount:
$30.00 USD Shipping:
$7.00 USD Handling:
$0.00 USD Quantity:
1 Item Title:
ProgPower VIII THE DVD Item Number:
PP8DVD Date:
Nov. 1, 2007:)

For what its worth... from my PayPal history:

Item Amount:
$30.00 USD Shipping:
$7.00 USD Handling:
$0.00 USD Quantity:
1 Item Title:
ProgPower VIII THE DVD Item Number:
PP8DVD Date:
Nov. 1, 2007:)

Thanks for the info. I could of sworn I ordered the DVD but I don't see anything in my history.

*edit* I think I did find it - Lucid Lounge for $37 sound right? It's on my Visa. I thought I ordered the DVD. Sweet....

Excellent news! I can't wait to relive the experience from last year - it will hold me over nicely until late September. Now, I just wish we'd hear something about the Redemption DVD.