Progpower XII - Your Music Purchase List Needed:

DIGITAL RUIN Listen is long out of print. I have actually asked Keith about reissuing it and have not got any response back. it's shame. i would love to get it back into circulation, especially since i lost my copy in a fire years ago.

i was also confused on the WHITE DEVIL thing, especially since whoever made that video grabbed the WD logo from the band with members of the CRO-MAGS, not that hip-hop garbage.

I could really go for getting The Raven's Nest by Everwood (or really any by Everwood!). My order on this CD got canceled recently and bummed me.

Also:
Lord of Mushrooms - 7 Deadly Songs
Anthropia - Chain Reaction
Venturia - Hybrid
Dante - The Inner Circle
Animations - Reset Your Soul
Eternal Essence - The Infinite Process
Silent Call - Creations from a Chosen Path
Acid Rain - The Descending Line

Zane or any other vendor...

can you bring to atlanta

IN FLAMES - SOUNDS OF A PLAYGROUND FADING (CD+DVD DIGI)
RUNNING WILD - New DVD
ROYAL HUNT 2006 DVD
SAVIOUR MACHINE - New CD...III.III.I.III
JORN - Live in Black(with DVD)
FREEDOM CALL - LIVE IN HELLVETIA (DELUXE 4-DISC BOX)

DIGITAL RUIN Listen is long out of print. I have actually asked Keith about reissuing it and have not got any response back. it's shame. i would love to get it back into circulation, especially since i lost my copy in a fire years ago.

i was also confused on the WHITE DEVIL thing, especially since whoever made that video grabbed the WD logo from the band with members of the CRO-MAGS, not that hip-hop garbage.

I saw "Dwelling in the Out" last year at one of the tables. One can always hope...

It would be real groovy if you had Ihsahn's After on vinyl, although that would be pushing it. Unfortunately it probably won't get here in time since I'll have to import it. And that would be sweet to get signed

I know that some bands will be bringing copies of their new album, but the new Opeth is a big one for me.

Will anyone have copies of it available to sell at PPUSA? I'd love the special edition if possible. I only ask because I'd love to support the ProgPower vendors rather than just ordering online.