ProgPower

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
Finally!!!

We have returned, and it was a total blast! I plan on attending ProgPower every year I possibly can!

I know there are a few of the fesival atendee's that post on the UM forums that I meet in Atlanta, and I just want to say thanks to all of you out there that we got to hang out with, meet and drink beers with..the actuall list of people is huge! It made the venture to the festival totally worth while! I think it's everyone attending that makes up 50% of the good times there! Not to mention having dinner with Angra who were a great bunch of guys to hang with, and we miss them already! :cry:

Again, we had the demo version of "Dark Night" released on the ProgPower sampler that was handed out to everyone at the festival... we heard a few good comments, hopefully a few other people liked the tune and we get some more resonse from it :loco:

Hopefully we'll have some pictures if any turned out! :p

well.... we have some news to report, and Deron has confirmed we will be posting it up on the K5 website sometime before the end of the week.... I think that about covers this thread!

Bueller?

LOL @ Bueller! I checked in to show some support Dustin. I'll admit to not having heard a single song by you guys yet, but I certainly plan on it very soon. If I could only get this new Symphony X CD out of player... :headbang:

Hey Mark! Thanks for droppin' in dude!

You'll have to let us know what you think of the track from the compilation, then at least you'll have heard one tune from our hairy arse's! :D

...and that new Symph X album is damn good... did someone kick Russel in the arse or what?! He's a power-house vocalist already... I never thought he could sound MORE agressive than he has before now!

They shouldn't have called it "Odyssey" but instead opted for the title "Balls & Chunk in E Minor!" since it's the heaviest thing yet!!!

\m/
Dustin