Some updates.... Finally!

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
it's been two months since the last update, and we finally have something good to report! :eek:
Both Deron and us K5 guys have been busy (working or being sick with the flu!) in the last few weeks...but we all finally had time to get to this!

If you want to see what's new...head over to the K5 site!
Deron has updated the news section and added a few new reviews & two new interviews!

Also...
my new "Forging the Metal" column for December is now up at Appropriate Apocalypse ! Rhavin2112 has revamped the website and it looks great! So, drop by and check out the new and improved AA webpage!:D

And Finally....
Although it's not really a big secret, we have been busy for the last week auditioning guitarists to fill the vacancy that was left since Ryan Taylors departure back in March. So far, all the guitarists that have auditioned up to this point have been very good! We still have a few more to go... and hopefully we'll find someone to join the K5 family! We should have something to report on this in the next week or two... If we happen to find the right person, we'll post about the "new member" as soon as we make a decision!

until then.....
Cheers!
\m/
Dustin

You are such a dirty whore! I love you!

How many guitarists can there actually be in Utah anyway?:p

You know I'm jonesin' for some new tunes Dustin. Perhaps we can talk about getting a show down here in hell (aka Phoenix) when you find a new man-whore to join up with you motley bastards!

:D

Anger and angst is where it's at! Woo!

Zilla

Originally posted by PowerFreak
You are such a dirty whore! I love you!

How many guitarists can there actually be in Utah anyway?:p

You know I'm jonesin' for some new tunes Dustin. Perhaps we can talk about getting a show down here in hell (aka Phoenix) when you find a new man-whore to join up with you motley bastards!

:D

Anger and angst is where it's at! Woo!

Zilla

I LOVE YOU TOO ZILLA!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You would be suprised at how many man-whores we have auditioned!

We would love to get out there to Phoenix! If you get things worked out let us know! ...and not to worry, the new tunes aren't far away!

"The Bastard Man-Whore"!
Dustin