Program for making/mixing music

griev0r

Here is Nowhere
May 13, 2007
Florida
I am a drummer, but I also play guitar and bass (horribly hah). I have all the stuff I need to record samples on my computer. I have a electric guitar, acoustic w/ pickup, bass, and electronic drumset with all the connectors to record on my pc. I have cakewalk but am having a hard time looping and putting different layers together...although I haven't spent much time with it. It's all just for fun, I never plan to make a band or anything I just love playing music. I wan't to record some death/doom style songs but can't figure out the program.. What do you guys recommend for a easy program to put songs together with? Thanks alot :kickass:

Sony Acid man, all you will need.

My band uses it and it's really a great program.

Rock on man and I hope to hear your band's songs in the future sometime!

Hey man I saw you were new to AA forums, thats awesome...wait till you see them live!!
Anyways, I have found out that there is always 300 different versions with programs like cakewalk and acid...which version does your band use???

Sony Acid is good, but Adobe Audition is better imo. Which ever one you get... Audition will be easier for putting layers together, just easier to work with