ProgWest tix on sale this Friday! motW in California!

ProgWest

Prog rock dork
Aug 7, 2002
Costa Mesa, CA
www.progwest.com
Hey all -

Self-serving advertising follows. Hope to meet some motW fans at PW! We're really trying to put together a diverse festival of genuinely progressive music (not "prog rock" necessarily), and Maudlin's a big part of that. Thanks in advance to all who will support us by buying tickets or by just having a kind thought for us.

Reserved seating tickets for California's ProgWest 2002 will go on sale at 10:00AM PDT this Friday, August 16.

Call 866-266-PROG (7764).

Our 'sponsor seats' sold out in less than an hour on August 2 and we are expecting similar call volumes this Friday, so please be patient and keep trying if you reach a busy signal.

A seating chart and photos of the venue are available at www.progwest.com.

ProgWest 2002 is a two-day festival of progressive music, held in Claremont, California on November 9 & 10 and featuring:

Avant Garden
Azigza
Daemonia (featuring Claudio Simonetti of Goblin)
Izz
Maudlin of the Well
NDV (of Spock's Beard, performing Kevin Gilbert's "Shaming of the True")
Radio Massacre International

Hope to see you there!

My sister looked at going to Harvey Mudd College when she was doing the college hunt (back in '88). She applied to MIT, Northwestern, and a bunch of other places and ended up at Northwestern. I applied to Michigan, Northwestern, University of Pennslvania, & Illinois, and also ended up at Northwestern.

Coincidence?

Probably not.

That auditorium looks killer. I wanna go.