Promote Your Band Here!

Hi, My name is François and my band Aus Der Traum just released a demo which is available for free download at our official website.

www.ausdertraum.net

LINE UP:
Vocals: Robin Haigh (London, England)
Guitars and Bass: François Rivard (Montréal, Canada)
Drums: Pierre Langlois (Montréal, Canada)

BIO:
Aus Der Traum started in january 2010. Pierre Langlois (ex-The Black Dahlia Murder) was bored and asked François Rivard if he had few songs he could play on drums. François Rivard and Pierre Langlois did few songs together and started looking for a vocalist. They found Robin Haigh from London, England in a metal forum. They recently released a demo of 2 songs available for free download on their website. Everyone recorded their part on their own and sent it to François Rivard who mixed it together.

Thank you all!! :headbang:

KILLING MACHINE
(ex Evergrey / Slayer / Testament / Temple of Brutality)

www.myspace.com/killingmachineusa

15 June 2010 - Parc Des Sports Charles Ehrmann, Nice, FRANCE
(support to AC / DC)
18 June 2010 - Stade De France, Paris, FRANCE
(support to AC / DC)
26 June 2010 - Graspop Metal Meeting, Dessel, BELGIUM

29 July 2010 - Headbangers Open Air,Brande-Hörnerkirchen GERMANY

6 Aug 2010 - Rock Nights Festival, Zarasai, LITHUANIA

7 Aug 2010 - Wacken Open Air, Wacken, GERMANY

13 Aug 2010 - Bulldog Bash, Long Marston, UK

15 Aug 2010 - Bloodstock Open Air, Catton Hall, UK

This is one for the prog fans in the house (so all fans of Evergrey should enjoy!)

We're a 5 piece progressive metal band from Australia called Hemina. We've just recorded our debut EP entitled 'As We Know It'. You can hear three of the tracks on our myspace page here:

http://www.myspace.com/heminaaus

Let me know what you think! =)

Here's some of my music that may be relevant to your interests.

http://www.chronoshift.ca/media.html

I'm a canadian Melodic Death Metal junkie, Gothenburg style to be more precise. I write all of the music myself, used to have more members but has now turned into a solo project since most of the band members moved away.

Most of the tunes on there are instrumental (previews for a new album) as some older ones have vocals from past members on recordings for the first album.

Hope you enjoy.

Hi All,

We are Anno Domini, a Black/Death metal band from Sydney Australia,

We are proud to announce we will be supporting Mayhem (Norway) in Sydney for there 2010 Aus tour

We have 2 songs uploaded from our debut release "Atrocities":

ANNO DOMINI MYSPACE

Album art for Atrocities:

annodominicoverhighres.jpg

Check us out let us know what you think!

Cheers,
Dan

Jaded is a hard-hitting, all-female rock band that kicks you in the face with a rock n roll party, firing on all cylinders. Reminiscent of 80's style rock energy and decadence, this band delivers in talent, looks and raw aggression. Jaded's live show is a high octane experience, both visually and aurally, that has earned them a devoted following everywhere they have played.

Check out the release of their new CD "Higher" on November 18, 2010.

www.katyreign.com

(I wrote the same words in other replies, so please don't erase it because it's doubled, it's a lot to re write a different way, thank you and hails!)

A friend gave me a link to this site, thought I'd do a little of promotion for my band "Imperial Omen" we are a brand new band out of San Francisco looking to go big. There are two vocalists in the band, a screamer and a clean vocalist. The reason for duel vocals is that it seems to be a way more powerful approach in my opinion. So far it has been very successful up to our skill level. We were offered to open up for Rotting Christ this coming March, but were turned down to the fact that the promoters said there are already five bands playing. We've been approached by several magazine writers who have offered to do interviews with us but require an EP which we are working on right now... As of right now we are sitting at number 43 out of a whopping 175 bands in the bay on our metal charts on Reverbnation, and we are not active. When we do start playing shows after the EP is finished then I can only imagine the numbers then. Anyways enough promo. I am just happy to find this forum page, it's awesome! I hope you all enjoy our music and spread our plague! Thank you!

Sample: www.reverbnation.com/imperialomen

~Siren