Promote Your Band Here!

I just thought I would let everyone know that my new band is in the works...And myself and other current members are going to be recording next week more than likely. So we should have the songs hosted on a website sometime between now and the end of January, hopefully. For now...I would like to remind everyone to check out some of our songs at http://katalepsy.741.com (MIDIs still). And apparently our MP3 of Escape is no longer being hosted, so if you haven't heard it, tough shit. Just kidding, if you ask, I'll send it to you.

Heavymetalbr said:
My band doesnt really sound like Evergrey, but I believe my band has much potential. Our music is very diverse from normal local metal music. I will post a few mp3's if you guys want. Anyway heres my bands website www.fyend.vzz.net

My bands name is Fyend but its pronounced "Fiend".

We have posted 3 songs on this website www.purevolume.com/fyend

hope you guys like it. :Smokedev:

Greetings people!!

I really don't know if you will enjoy the sound from this band but i would like to ask you to hear the musics downloaded in the link and give your opinion.

I would be extremely gratefull... i play drums in the band, music is my life, and i'm always working to improve in every fields important to me, so i look forward reading your comments.

Stay good... Evergrey rules!!! :headbang:

http://www.homestudio.com.pt/bandas/verbanda.php?id=520

hi everyone ..... I hope we r not only posting our stuff here...it is pretty cool if some of us are actually listening to few links....
rite now i am listening to vanquish... which is damned awesome!!yep i definately hear some evergrey's hints in your music guys...well done!
I also listened to Stimulans and i did appreciate the work of the singer/of course the sound is really 80's but I know how tricky it is to get a convincing sound at home!
I will try to listen to all the guys here....it is really awesome to see how many talented musicians are on this forum.

so my turn now,I dont think we are particularly Evergeyish but it is the band who unites us ( Noctis Shade):

http://www.noctis-shade.com/en/index.php?kat=downloads

we got 2 metal tracks : 'innocence' and 'different lands' in streaming only for now cauze it is just a demo and really not convincing but it gives an idea.
I hope some guys here would pay attention to this link ;-p

take care.

Some of you are familiar with my band's, Synesthesia, music from previus demos, now we are getting ready to release our first album. And this is the first single of the yet unnamed album.

It's called "Lápidas"

http://www.justmorerecords.com/Synesthesia/Synesthesia_Lapidas.mp3

Other songs, and samples should be posted, and if anyone is interested in recieving a copy of our album when it's released, keep your heads up on the release date and info on how to place an order for it.

For those of you who dont know, we are a band located in the Dominican Republic, we've been playing together for 3 years now, we have released 2 demos already, and now we are about to make our debut album through an independent release.

Anyways, hope you people like the song, I'll make aviable more of our music as the release date aproaches.

Woohoo! I finally have a human recording of my song Escape. It is not the final version, and it's only about half as long as the final will be, and the guitar tone really sucks, but it's a million and a half times better than the sampled version I had posted before. Check it out on www.myspace.com/everdream and let me know what you think!!!

Hey Everybody! I play bass and sing for a band called KRYPTOS, we are from bangalore, India. Our music is unlike Evergrey (we are huge fans of the band in any case, i mean who is not?!?!?!?!). we play melodic metal influenced by Dark Tranquillity, Sodom, early In Flames, At the Gates, Therion, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, etc

Album cover done by none other than Mr. Niklas Sundin of Dark Tranquillity fame! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

We have an album out - Spiral Ascent. And we are being distributed by distros like The End Records, Beowolf Productions (www.beowolfproductions.com), Cursed productions (www.cursedproductions.com), Bloodbucket Productions (www.bloodbucketproductions.com)

do check the band and post your feedback! you can download two full length songs at: www.soundclick.com/kryptosindia

and/or check out MP3 samples on our website www.kryptos.net

\m/

Cheers!!

JannE said:
I would like to promote 'my' festival instead.

Please visit www.parkrock.nu for more info. We had Evergrey playing here for 3 years ago and this year we have bands like Nocturnal Rites, Morgana Lefay and Persuader!

/Janne

since the page is in Norwegian i couldn't read anything. could you please gimme an email address, i'd like to mail you a copy of our album, you can get in touch with us via email - kryptos@beer.com

Thanks for your time
:headbang:

ALlow me to pimpage my band... Ascension!

We are doing the Power Metal thing up in Aberdeen, influences are Dragonforce, Blind Guardian and Iced Earth but we like to think we bring something original to the Power Metal genre...

www.ascensionband.co.uk

there's a few crude demo mp3s up there but also some Guitar Pro files, tabs, midi's and lyrics so you can really get a feel for what we are about!

Thanks for listening ;)