Promote Your Band Here!

Hello all, I'm in a technical/progressive metal project called The Kolios Project, and we're looking for additional musicians to add stuff to some of our songs. We're especially looking for vocalists and bassists, but any/all instruments are welcome. We have some stuff up at http://www.koliosproject.com
If anyone's interested, shoot us an email or reply here.

while i'm here checkin' these guys out.... might as well add mine. the name's Lost Cause, we're a five-piece out of Buffalo, NY (the black hole of good music). we got an EP we just put out a couple months ago.... links are in the signature. check us out, we greatly appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,
Andrew

Noctislord said:
hi everyone ..... I hope we r not only posting our stuff here...it is pretty cool if some of us are actually listening to few links....
rite now i am listening to vanquish... which is damned awesome!!yep i definately hear some evergrey's hints in your music guys...well done!
I also listened to Stimulans and i did appreciate the work of the singer/of course the sound is really 80's but I know how tricky it is to get a convincing sound at home!
I will try to listen to all the guys here....it is really awesome to see how many talented musicians are on this forum.

so my turn now,I dont think we are particularly Evergeyish but it is the band who unites us ( Noctis Shade):

http://www.noctis-shade.com/en/index.php?kat=downloads

we got 2 metal tracks : 'innocence' and 'different lands' in streaming only for now cauze it is just a demo and really not convincing but it gives an idea.
I hope some guys here would pay attention to this link ;-p

take care.
Hey Noctislord!

This is the lead singer from Vanquish! Sorry that it took this long to send this to you but on behalf of the whole band, I'd like to thank you for your kind words about our band and music! In appreciation, I'd like to send you a free copy of our first full length record, when it is complete. It will have nine songs on it. Eight of the nine have already been mixed and mastered. We are hoping to have the whole record, entitled 'Nine Deadly Sins', completed by the first of the year! So, feel free to email me back at greer@vanquishband.com if you'd be interested in receiving a copy! And again, thanks so much for taking the time to listen and for the kind words! Hails!

Hi, I'm the singer of a band called "DELTA", we are from Santiago de Chile. We released an album a year ago. We also have opened the show for Stratovarius recently. We have a web page: www.deltachile.com where you can download two songs ("Apollyon is Free" and "Burning Soul"). If you want to buy our cd you must contact through our web page.

Keep metal alive!

:headbang:

PEOPLE .
Check out a band called EYEFEAR from Australia www.eyefear.com
There album 9 ELEMENTS OF INNER VISION was mixed by Andy La Rocque and cover art work was done by Mattias Noren. Their vocalist is none other than ex Pegazus Danny Cecati
These guys are in the vein of Evergrey, Tad Morose, Symphony X and Vanden Plas just to name a few.
Anyone already have this great CD ????

It's not my band, but my friends:
www.plaguedonearth.com You can listen to some of their songs on their myspace (<obligatory myspace slander>). They're out of Columbus, Ohio. All teenagers still...

I think they kick a lot of ass, and as long as they stay together I can see 'em going pretty far.

Hello, Everybody!

So, my band is Heavenfalls and we were the supporting band for Everegrey's gig here in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil. We've met the guys and they're really great people. That day, for us, was siimply "A Night To remeber" forever. o_O You've got no idea!

Now, here I am promoting my band music for Evergrey fans. Just a little about us and the link to one of our songs:.

Heavenfalls is a Heavy Metal band with a female metal singer as you've never heard.!!!

No gothic nor lyrical orientation. Just pure Heavy Metal!:headbang:

In the Offical website you can find all kinds of informations about the group, like downloadable songs, promopics, biography and much more!

Don''t waste your time and get to know Heavenfalls music right now!

Just click here: http://www.heavenfalls.com.br/audio/heavenfalls_nosorrow.mp3

And if wanna comment about us, drop me an email : mailbox@heavenfalls.com.br or join our community in Orkut here: http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=153013

We're waitting for ya! :wave:

KEEP ON HEAVEN ....