Promotion and such

for your next show make a flyer that says free hat.

Despite the practical difficulties, this is quite possibly the greatest suggestion I've heard for anything ever.

On topic, I help out with a music promotion malarkey in my county (www.tribaljam.co.nr if interested - thar be some goblin fans there), and their method is just to get as many fans/an eteam from the area you are playing to poster, flyer and internet bulletin up the area as much as possible.

It helps to be forward but, on the net especially, tell them to spam people. That just turns people off. We normally get a great turnout at the shows, and thats with a relatively small eteam - with all the goblin fans in your area I'm it could help.

As far as costs go, it doesnt really cost you as a band anything, as long as people are willing to help out.

I know that's pretty boring advice, but it's worked in my experience. I havent really been on the scene long enough to know of any other good methods.

Write "Nekrogoblikon" in your forehead and run nude in the streets (?)

Speaking seriously, you should try to contact the under radio and newspaper of metal from your zone, thats a very good way to make yourself a promotion.
Also you could fotocopy a few flyers saying that "you're going to *play on x at x hour x day* and you make the best goblin kickass metal* and ask to the people in the metal and rock stores if they let you to put it in the door, stand, near the shirts or something. If they say no, just stand in front of their doors and give it to every person rocker/metalhead who enters to the store or just passes by there. If you don't have time to do that, you could pay a few bucks to a little neighbour or somebody.

I'd love to help out but I have no fucking idea :lol:

I suppose you could always try with more internet promotion, i.e I'm sure most of us would be willing to have a NG banner on display, voluntarily, on other forums we lurk on; car forums, guitar forums, p0rn forums etc