We can haz label

NekrogoblinTim

Your skin is mine.
As you may have noticed on the myspace, we are now signed to Creator-Destructor Records. We will be releasing our new album, new merch, and new awesomeness through them. There will be a more official announcement, and a new song up(!!!) on Friday. We were going to do all this sooner, but there were some issues (not with the contract, but stupid shit like the US Postal Service being retarded).

The owner of the label is Ben Murray, the drummer for a band called Light This City, who we are opening for on April 7th.

Speaking of the new album, it will have 12 sweet new songs, most of which are almost done, and we are planning to go into the studio in August to track drums and guitars.

Touring-wise, don't expect anything major until next year, but we're hoping to do some west-coast travel early this summer.

Discuss.
-Timbus

It's friday buddies and there is no new song on myspace. =/
oh and expect me and trevor to be at that seattle and/or spokane show. lol. Count on it. Maybe you could give us like backstage passes or something lol?

We play everything except for goblin rangers and goblin christmas live (yes, we play goblins of the black rain sometimes). We were gonna teach Eddie, Ash, Alex, and Austin the christmas songs, but the new album took precedence. I'm sure we'll do it eventually. As far as new songs, we have Bears, No One Survives, The Bog, and Return To The Sky down. Nekropolis is almost ready as well.

-Tim

They also do a 12-minute free form bee bop arrangement over the chord progression to The Dream Police by Cheap Trick.