Proof that Asians do everything better than us [Mike Tyson's Punch-Out content]

hahaha really? you should try out smexican bints, way worse. :loco:

well, the only broad with halitosis i ever dated was smexican. she was fucking nasty though, god dammit i had no standards at 17, haha.

man as robot said:
k3vyp1.jpg

they also insert large vegetables in their vaginas better too.

Thats a real nice finish on that counter don't you think?

once I was NAD said:
hahaha really? you should try out smexican bints, way worse. :loco:

well, the only broad with halitosis i ever dated was smexican. she was fucking nasty though, god dammit i had no standards at 17, haha.

hahahaha ... not many mexicans here ... there are some that hang out with the mexican guys ... but none available for dating ... and they are all the traditional village types ...

but this asian problem ... I am not kidding dude ...

Wasting your company's time by slagging off on a music forum is one thing. Nobody is offended when they walk by and see the header "Sheep skulls on sticks are a kick ass band". But if some primo proper women's lib activist walks by and sees some yellow drapes, drippin dandruff from a vegetable consuming juicer that would make Jack Lalayne blush with envy. Then heads will roll.

Reign in Acai said:
Wasting your company's time by slagging off on a music forum is one thing. Nobody is offended when they walk by and see the header "Sheep skulls on sticks are a kick ass band". But if some primo proper women's lib activist walks by and sees some yellow drapes, drippin dandruff from a vegetable consuming juicer that would make Jack Lalayne blush with envy. Then heads will roll.

Q4T