Prophet of the Last Eclipse

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
To all fellow Rhapsody and Luca Turilli fans!

Based on the latest EP by Luca Turilli (Demonheart), I think we could be in for a nice treat on his upcoming album! Changing from the Rhapsody theme of 'medieval fantasy' with the Emerald Sword story, this new direction (Symphonic Cosmic Metal :D ) might have given him a new found adrenaline rush.

And the throw-in Helloween cover kicks ass too!

I'll vote for Rhapsody for a ProgPower appearance, but if we can't manage that, I'll happily settle for Luca Turilli. :)

Reviews....pfff. If I believed all reviews, I would avoid power metal altogether (and would never have bought the new In Flames)!

Thing about Rhapsody or Luca is that you know exactly what you're gonna get...if you're not a fan to begin with, then don't expect anything revolutionary here. :)

All reviews are subjective. Ones persons taste is not that of another. Or you can match ones oppenions with that of anohter 90% of the time and the other 10% you will disagree. I have been a loyal follower of the tombstone web site for over two years. I generally agree with most of their reviews. Not always. So, I say to each their own. Only you can be judge. :rolleyes