Rhapsody (of fire) NEW ALBUM!

dragonwarrior

Brother of Metal
Nov 22, 2005
Northampton, England
For the past nine years or, to be more precise, since the opening tones of their sensational debut album, Legendary Tales, RHAPSODY have been one of the most unusual phenomena of the current metal scene. The huge range of their creativity, the number of legendary compositions that the Italian band, with their primary members guitarist Luca Turilli and keyboarder Alex Staropoli, have released so far reached now the climax with the new album "Triumph or Agony".

A new tour is planned and a new album is on the way, Rhapsody Of Fire will continue to explore musical fantasy worlds with the precision musicianship and unique symphonic concepts that their fans have come to expect and adore. Fresh on the heels of the bands first live album release, Live In Canada 2005 - The Dark Secret, a new name and renewed vigor ensure that Rhapsody Of Fire still hold the passion and power that have always been associated with their music.

TRACKLIST
01. Dar-Kunor
I. Echoes From The Elvish Woods
II.Fear Of The Dungeons
02. Triumph Or Agony
03. Heart Of The Darklands
04. Old Age Of Wonders
05. The Myth Of The Holy Sword
06. Il Canto Del Vento
07. Silent Dream
08. Bloody Red Dungeons
09. Son Of Pain
10 The Mystic Pophecy Of The Demonknight
I. A New Saga Begins
II. Through The Portals Of Agony
III. The Black Order
IV. Nekron`s Bloody Rhymes
V. Escape From Horror
11. Dark Reign Of Fire
I. Winter Dawn`s Theme
blind
Produced by Luca Turilli and Alex Staropoli

RELEASE DATE EUROPE: September 25th

toa1.jpg

Funny just how long 'they' took to pick up on this 'infringement' really...

Tonberry said:
New logo looks shite. Nice cover art thou ;D

Yeah, it looks like they couldn't be arsed updating the old one so just stuck 'of fire' under it. Looks totally out of place!

I'll look forward to something a little different this time hopefully. Their formula worked for me up until Dawn Of Victory then it started to wear a little thin. A few new ideas please on this one.....:)

Tonberry said:
FOR THE GREEEEEEEN VALLIES WHERE DRAGONS FLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY :kickass:

I wonder if they will re-release the old albums with the new logo?

Probably!

I love the "Live in Canada" version of Emerald Sword, the crowd participation bit at the start is classic!

I will buy this the first time my eyes see it!

I'll buy it the first time my eyes hear it :loco: