PROSTHETIC RECORDS To Release New WOLF CD

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
Los Angeles-based Prosthetic Records will release The Black Flame, the fourth album from Swedish traditional metal flag-wavers, WOLF, in all North American territories. "WOLF is proud to announce that Prosthetic Records is releasing the forthcoming album in North America," guitarist Johannes Losbäck says. "We are sure that Prosthetic Records will give Wolf the support a hardworking band like us needs! So sharpen your fangs and join us, 'cause we're heading your way!"

The band, after appearing for only the second time in the United States at this year's New England Metal and Hardcore Festival on April 30, has entered Fredrik Nordström's Studio Fredman to record tracks for the new album. Song titles include "Black Magic," "I will Kill Again," "Silverbuilt Eater," and "The Bite." The new record is currently slated for completion this month and a fall release in North American through Prosthetic.

"Tobias finished the drums in time for the Sweden Rock Festival," Losbäck said from the studio. "He wanted to see Celtic Frost so bad that he played so fast that Fredrik Nordström almost didn't have the time to punch him in!" Rhythm guitar recording is complete, as are most of the record's leads. "Mikael is heading down to Gothenburg next week to start pounding bass guitar. As soon as that's done, Niklas will take a firm grip around his balls and start shouting the lyrics. Take a big dose of lead and mix that with the movie Evil Dead and you'll get the new WOLF album. Hell Yeah!"

fairy.gif

NP: Skcyclad - 'A Near Life Experience'

KMADD said:
That's the same label
my local metal maniacs Year Of Desolation are on! I might have to
check that cd out!

Just curious you hadn't check their previous ones (also on Prosthetic Records)?

If so run and grab them :kickass: :headbang: :Smokin:

NP: Riot - 'Fire Down Under'

Tobias finished the drums in time for the Sweden Rock Festival," Losbäck said from the studio. "He wanted to see Celtic Frost so bad that he played so fast that Fredrik Nordström almost didn't have the time to punch him in!"
:lol:

Song titles include "Black Magic"
What, another Slayer cover? :loco:

Sweden's traditional metallers WOLF have announced that Thomas Holm (Mercyful Fate, King Diamond) will handle artwork duties for the band's fourth album, 'The Black Flame.' Holm was previously responsible for WOLF's second album, "Black Wings" as well.

"Once again WOLF is teaming up with the best of the best when it comes to creepy heavy metal artwork Thomas Holm, you can all expect a cover that matches the eerie sound of the new album 100%. No swords and dragons and shit. Just pure metal terror."

Currently tracking with Fredrik Nordström at his recording studio, Studio Fredman, to record tracks for the new album, the band has revealed a few song titles already, including "Black Magic," "I will Kill Again," "Silverbuilt Eater," and "The Bite." The new record is currently slated for a North American release through Prosthetic this fall.

NP: Seventh One - 'Hallowed Ground'