WOLF --- working on new album!!

Greeno

Oct 14, 2003
WV USA
Can't wait for this album!!!

--Blabbermouth.net---

WOLF Hard At Work On New Album - June 7, 2006

Sweden's WOLF are currently at Studio Fredman in Gothenburg recording their fourth, as-yet-untitled album. Recordings will continue throughout June for a fall release by Century Media Records in Europe and Prosthetic Records in the U.S. Songtitles set to appear on the CD include "The Bite", "I Will Kill Again", "Silverbullit Eater", and "Black Magic". The follow-up to 2004's "Evil Star" will be the first album to feature new drummer Tobias R Kellgren and longtime session/live guitarist Johannes Losbäck alongside founding members Niklas Stålvind (vocals, lead guitar) and Mikael Goding (bass).

WOLF was formed 1995 by Stålvind and Goding. After recording several demos, Daniel "Dale" Bergkvist (drums) joined the band in 1997 and completed the core lineup that recorded the first three albums: "Wolf" (2000), "Black Wings" (2002) and "Evil Star" (2004) — all of them recorded and produced at the Abyss studio by Peter Tägtgren.

Yeah I read it some weeks ago in their website, moreover they promised it would comply with the "old school law" that an album should fit on one side of a 90 min tape :worship: :worship: :worship:

Those guys are so fucking metal it hurts my ears
erik-rock.gif

NP: Benedictum - 'Benedictum'