Protools and vst!!

wrapper??? what do you mean?? its that a coverter?? sorry but recenlty bought pro tools m powered(which its great) and i can't use my vst plugins (just the waves rtas) thanks :headbang:

Check the link audiogeekzine posted dude, all versions of Pro Tools (including M-powered) straight up aren't compatible with VST plugins, so you need a wrapper (AKA converter, so yes, to answer your question)

yea, you need a wrapper to use VSTs in protools. when i was using protools, i got xzibit to run my VSTs

yo dawg!

The FXpansion VST wrapper still does NOT work with ReValverIII. I'm running PT8 LE on XP and the wrapper with do its thing and it will show up in the FXwrapper list of wrapped plugins, but it will still not launch while in a protools session. Actually it won't even show up in the plugin list.

I wish there was an RTAS for XP, I know they have one for MAC.

Unless I'm on crack without my knowledge, it frustratingly won't work. If someone has it wrapped and in PT7 or 8, please let me know how you do it.

Works fine on M-Powered 8 here. Just wrap it and load it. Minor graphic glitches but nothing that would irritate me.

But Peavey is working on an RTAS version of Reb MKIII, so no worries.

That's good news that they're making one. I wonder why I can't get the one I have wrapped and working? Hmmmm... what a pickle.