Protools transfer request

tgs

Elder
Been waiting for files from a band for a mix for a while now, they had problems with the studio they worked in and finally asked them to send the material over. They just received it after weeks of waiting, but apparently what they got is Protools project files, not bounces.

So I'm wondering if anyone here would be able to make bounces of the tracks, and how much you would charge for it approximately. Unfortunately I'm not sure exactly what needs to be done with the stuff, but hopefully it'll just be to bypass all processing and make stems.

Get in touch with me and I'll put you in direct contact with the band. I hope this can be sorted out!

Did they track in Stockholm? I'd say get the studio they tracked at to do it and pay them, its probably quicker and easier than getting a 3rd party involved.

How big are the files? I could do this but I've no online hosting other than my dropbox account (3GB-ish if I delete some stuff)

You could also use something like yousendit.com which accepts several files sized up to 2Gb each.