Prototype Album Update

Mar 24, 2003
www.prototypeonline.com
Just wanted to give you all an update on the new album. The drums and rhythm guitars (distorted and clean) are now done as are the guitar overdubs. Kirk came out in May while I was on tour with Heathen and got bass tracks for a couple of songs recorded with Vince. He'll be back here after next week to record more bass tracks. Vince and I also started working on the vocals last week. We're hoping to get all of the vocals, bass and solos finished in June and then mix in July. We've also started talking with Travis Smith about the album artwork. :)

More updates coming soon!

I cannot wait for what looks like it's shaping up to be my personal Uber-heavy, proggy, kick-you-in-the-balls, concept album of the year!

Glad to see everything's going well. Not much longer to wait it looks like.

We're done recording as of tonight. Finally, haha! Just a few things to clean up on the tracks early next week and then we send everything off to Neil Kernon to mix. We hope to have an album title and track listing to share with everyone soon. \m/

*Picks Hype fruit*

*Squeezes Hype juice*

*Drinks*

In case you couldn't tell, I'm officially excited now. Can we expect to hear a song or two some time?

So, is the mixing done/almost done? And if so, how's it sounding?

I'm hoping we'll get to hear something pretty soon.

Well, it certainly has been a long wait for us as well. We've been working on this album off and on for the last 2 years and writing the material for quite some time before that. We can't wait to get this beast finished and finally make it available! :)